As part of our learn Spanish in Spain program our a ‘Summer Spanish in Spain’ program offers a summer language experience to students between the ages of 14 to 17 who wish to sample the wonderful world of Spain and Spanish over a shorter stay of two or three weeks as part of a specially organised group.
Brief Program Description
- International Travel: Accompanied return flights Dublin to Seville, Spain
- Local Travel: Airport transfers and excursions will be by private coach.
- Course Location: Andalucia, Spain
- Duration: 2 or 3 weeks
- Dates: First three or two weeks of July (dates to be confirmed)
- Accommodation: Selected Spanish ‘Host Family’
- Classes: 15 hours per week, with a native Spanish tutor.
- Activities: Afternoons will consist time with family, lunch, swimming, time by pool as well as specially organised fun activities and social programs (details to be confirmed)
- Weekend excursions may consist of a day at the beech, cultural trips to Seville, Water-parks, trekking etc… (details to be confirmed)
All activities and classes will be fully supervised by qualified mentors. Note: a more detailed schedule will be presented in advance of a pre-departure meeting.
You will stay with a Spanish ‘Host Family’ and receive full board Accommodation. Your family will have been very carefully chosen inline with your application and located either close to or within the same town as the rest of the group. Of course all necessary details will be discussed and disclosed prior to any decision.
You will be placed as close as is possible with a host family who are within easy distance, of the academy, they may drive you, if applicable you may walk as part of the group or travel by bus.
- Return flights from Dublin to Seville, Spain and will accompanied by a Leir representative.
- One weekend excursion
- Full board accommodation with a locally selected Spanish Host Family
- All financial transactions, enrolment and fees etc. completed through Leir Education in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
- Qualified Native locally assigned coordinators, who also speak English
- Transfers to and from the airport to host family or an organised meeting point.
- Pre-departure Q & A, information meetings and orientation.
- A specialised dedicated staff available 24 hours in case of emergency.
- Full advice, assistance and support throughout the process and program
- Continues support
While all family meals, accommodation, transport and entrance fees etc. are included in the package. You will need pocket money for socialising, shopping or for extra curriculum activities during your time away from home.
- Transfers to and from Dublin Airport
- Medical Insurance (Each student must have a valid E111)
- Spending Money
- Extra Curriculum Activities outside of the set program
- Incidentals such as sun cream, footwear, clothes etc.
In order to be considered for participating in this program you must:
- Be from 14 – 17 years old
- Be mature, responsible and willingly engage in the experience